Easy Gym, a health club in Arrigorriaga, near Bilbao, Spain, is offering nudist exercise sessions in an effort to avoid going out of business in this harsh economy. The stunt has garnered worldwide publicity and interest from local nudist groups, but only four people actually took advantage of the offer on the first day it [...]
Years have passed since San Francisco area photographer Jack Gescheidt started TreeSpirit, a project designed to generate public interest in protecting rare old growth trees in the United States. Gescheidt takes stunning photographs of nudes among the giant trees that are being threatened by human development. His next shoot will take in the Carolinas in May, where a forest will be cut down for a housing development.
John Ordover of Clothing Optional Dinners in NYC invites everyone to a Sneak Preview of the orginal nudist feature film ACT NATURALLY.
Pasco Naturally and Nusa Sun, are two full color monthly publications from Florida that are distributed free in resorts. Both are slick productions that contain a fair number of articles and ads that will interest nudists, but mixed into the lot are questionable items that may have these same nudists asking which version of nudism are they promoting?
You've probably heard a number of other nudists tell you that Caliente Resort, in the Tampa, Florida area, has gone “swingy” and that's why they're no longer members of the AANR. Does this mean that if you're a true-blue nudist that you should never set foot in Caliente?
For many of us, Florida's Cypress Cove is the most enjoyable and relaxing of nudist resorts. Recently, on an extended stay in the Kissimmee area, I discovered a way to have full access to all the facilities of this great club, day after day, without paying the daily grounds fee.
The Lifetime Network is pleased to announce the development of a brand new series entitled "I'm Getting Married..."
Spain is the country with the most nudist beaches in the world, and not surprisingly a large number of Spaniards have visited one. A recent poll by MuchoViaje.com revealed that 30 percent of Spanish women regularly visit nude beaches, while 42 percent have been to one at some point. Of the remaining 58 percent, 22 [...]
MANCHESTER, UK – Five hundred people got naked in the frigid air of an early Manchester morning this past Sunday. They posed for the lens of celebrated nude photographer Spencer Tunick. Four thousand had applied to participate originally, but this wasn’t about quantity as in many of Tunick’s past shoots which sometimes involved over ten [...]
German supermodel Heidi Klum recently revealed that she loves being nude. She claims that this predilection probably originated from her childhood years. Her parents, Günther and Ema, liked to walk around nude around the family household. Klum didn’t specify if she only gets naked at home, which she shares with singer Seal.